Saturday 24 November 2012

Evolving love..........



Seems like it was just yesterday that we met,

At a new place with nervousness was the first moment we spent,

Upholding each-other since then we continued our journey,

And I found a wonderful friend in you honey!

Thick and fast our life kept moving without any buzz,

'Happily ever after' was the best phrase for us,

Every second I need someone, I find you standing with a smile next to me,

Ready to help, when ever, where ever I see,

Each second of your care was immeasurable to me,

Nevertheless you are the best,

I love you more than anything in this world,

Sometimes I don't express way my heart feels,

but you are the answer to how my wound heals,

Thank you for making all my dreams come true,

In this journey called life I want you to accompany me all through,

May god bless you with best possible blessings their could be,

Each second I have, I wish I can love you more and more from the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment