Thursday 20 December 2012

I miss you Grandpa!!!!!!!

Grandpa I’ve so much to say,
I miss you each and every day.

I think of that time when your dreams became mine,
How you made me feel everything was fine.

The laughter that we shared,
Reminds me of the way you cared.

I miss you a lot grandfather,
I wish we had enough time to sit together.

You were the most wonderful man I’ve ever met,
Not being with you in your last days is something I’d always regret.

I hope heaven is a beautiful place,
 Everyone over there is filled with grace.

During lonely nights when twinkling stars I see,
I search for you, and wonder in which lucky star your pure soul would be.

Hope God’s angels in seventh heaven are taking your good care,
Although Grandma is the most beautiful angel and both of you are a wonderful pair.

I am and always will try to live upto your expectation,
And wish I somehow fulfill your anticipation.

May your soul rest in peace,
These words were hard to say, I’m shivering and about to freeze.

1 comment: