Monday 25 February 2013

Never ending wishes!

Have you ever been in that phase,
Where you find yourself competing in the life's race.

Where you chase something so badly and then smash hit,
But at the end forget why actually you needed it?

It has happen to me, 

I don't know where I want to be.

I was beholding a fantasy throughout my life,
And finally ended with a heave of sigh.

I always thought my happiness lies in my dream, 

but turns out my smile is not in good trim,

Searching for inspiration I ran all around, 

but all I could hear was echo of my own sound.

Finally an opportunity knocked on my door,

with great pleasure I accepted it and started to adore.

Even before I was out of my immense pleasure, 

god took away my only treasure.

I thought something was wrong with me, 

and that was the only place I ever wanted to be.

It hurt me so bad, 

anger was the only emotion I had.

I'm yet to find my silver lining, 

yet to see my eyes sparkling and shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment