Thursday 22 March 2012

LOVE - Essence Of Life

It feels good to celebrate and have fun,

Reason might be a particular one or even none,
Exceptionally you are the reason for my smile and laughter,
And you are always there with me even at close quarter,
Life sometime pulls us at cross purpose,
Love gets us out of that and presents joy surplus,
Years pass or let decades cross

Life with love will be full of fragrance and bed of rose,
Over a period of time our body may get weak and go old,
Vague will be memories and heart will get cold,
Even then I would love to see my hand in your hand,

Yodel these writings and built castles of sand,
Out their in our dream land we shall fly free,
Ultimately as our love is awe-inspiring and will always be,

At one fell swoop we met and quickly our relation was set,

Later as time passed I started to love you because you are one of a kind, always in my mind,
Of our own accord we moved forward in our relation,
Time was never a problem and love is our passion,

Regardless of situation, we always managed to share day in, day out,
And here I want to raise a toast for understanding we have,
Happy-go-lucky be the future we have,
Unconditional will be the love from me to you,
Let go the past, chalo hojaye hum udan chuuuu.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment