Thursday 22 March 2012

Why??????????


Why this happens to me, why I cant be the way I want to be;

Why everyone tries to rule, situations gets worst when I feel everything is cool;

Why everyone just pretends that they are there, when they hardly care;

Why does it feel even love is fake, sometimes it feels its just for name sake;

Why my heart still expect, even when they hurt my self-respect;
All I wanted from life was love & care, but now heart don't even dare, 
because pains greater than this it cant bear;
I wish god could listen to my prayer, & then play a game which was quite fair;

Anyways no complain or regret, I know life has always reasons to celebrate and treat;

Life thought me such hard lessons and I'm happy for that, hope things will change & not go just like that ?


No comments:

Post a Comment